Housed in "The Residency" built in 1777 for the Dutch East India Co Governor,
the museum depicts the cultural history of Simon's Town, the Royal Navy,
the legendary sailor dog "Just Nuisance", and also a friendly ghost.
Ph: (021) 7863046. Fax: (021) 7862391.
"The Residency", Court Rd, Simon's Town
Open Mon to Fri 9h00 - 16h00;
Sat 10h00 - 13h00;
Sun 11h00 - 16h00.
Admission by donation.